You need one great photo or four “looks” for different markets in color.
The four looks you’ll need are as follows:
- Personality Shot: This photo shows who you really are.
- Commercial Shot: You should smile with teeth and wear bright, warm colors. (No black!)
- Film/TV Shot: Be realistic. Who could you play in a daytime or primetime TV series or Film? This can be edgy, funny, racy, goofy, or dramatic—but must be full of character and your personality. It’s important to know where you fit in because that’s how you get hired!
- Theater Shot: a serious headshot or three-quarter length.
Package #1 - $150
Standard Headshot Session
Just need one headshot? This is your first option!
- Up to 30 minutes of shooting time to get that one great shot. There’s usually time for a couple outfit changes, too.
- High-res JPEG download of your best photo(s).
- Processing in Photoshop for optimal color, brightness, contrast, clarity, and white-balance. Light blemish retouching (if needed) is also included.
- Additional images can be purchased for $20/each, retouching included.
Package #2 - $250
Portfolio Headshot Session
This session is recommended for professionals needing multiple business portraits for their company website, Linkedin, resume, business card, Facebook page, etc.
- Everything in the Standard Headshot Session + the digital download of all your best photos (usually 20-40 images).
- 1-3 outfit changes/looks.
- Processing in Photoshop for optimal color, brightness, contrast, clarity, and white-balance. Light blemish retouching for one image (if needed) is also included.
- Additional images can be retouched for $10 each.
Package #3 - $300
Extended Headshot Session
(Recommended for Actors & Models)
- 60 minutes of shooting time,
- 3-4 outfit changes/looks
- Digital download of all your best photos.
- Light blemish retouching (if needed) included for five images.
- Additional images can be retouched for $10/each.